Sunday, September 5, 2010

And so, it begins...

Leap and the net will appear ~ Anonymous

Not that long ago a friend said to me, “You’re a good writer…and a great cook. You should do something with that.” I had no clue what that “something” was but the idea slowly began to tickle my brain. The more I thought about it, the more intriguing it became. This morning, while taking a shower, I suddenly recalled something from ‘The Secret’. When you have an inspired thought, you must trust it and act on it. I have listened, watched and read ‘The Secret” a hundred times and, although I’d heard those words each time, I don’t think I’d ever heard those words. I am a firm believer that messages will only get through when you’re ready to receive them. This morning, I was ready.

So, here we are, at the beginning. I have no idea where this journey will take me, other than exactly where it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment